Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Prints on Display at the Irvington Branch Library

One of my main goals for next year is to improve my photography skills.  I admit that I took these with my phone which accounts for some of the problems, but even with my camera I don't really take good photos. Of course, I have also never taken the time to really learn how to use my camera.  It is just a point and shoot, but it has a lot of features that I know will improve my photos if I use them.  So, hopefully over the course of the next few months that will change.

Anyway, here are a few photos from the exhibit of my prints--IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TREES--at the Irvington branch of the Indianapolis Public Library.  The library conference room is a wonderful exhibition space for 2D work and the library's hanging system can handle small prints like mine (5 x 7s and 8 x 10s) as well as very large paintings.

Here are a couple of closer shots of some of the prints--etchings, woodcuts, and monotypes--that I hung.






No comments:

Post a Comment